Introducing Tree Matrix
For Landscape Architects
Tree Survival Certainty
Give your customers a science-based estimate of tree survival. Tree Matrix brings a complex, multi-factor algorithm to a simple point and click interface, to help Landscape Architects predict the impact of their work on tree survival.
Multifactor Survival Analysis
- Take the uncertainty out of tree preservation planning.
- Provide the ability to suggest design changes to increase survivability scores.
- Enterprise pricing based upon number of users
Tree Matrix was designed by arborist's and our peer-reviewed algorithm packs over 30 years of top-flight client work and empirical observations into an easy to use web-based tool.
Point and Click Ease
- The Tree Matrix Plant Wizard will help you pick the best plant for your planting locations.
- Plant Wizard data base includes over 1200 trees and shrubs to guide you to the best selection.
- Do your best to save established trees to enhance property values and for climate change offsets
Just upload your plan, choose any scale, indicate existing and new structures that may impact a tree, drop tree's on the map - and instantly receive an Arborist Certified survival score.See DemoSee Tree Matrix Tutorial